söndag 15 mars 2009

Date number 1: the nerd

On Friday I went on my first date with a guy I met online: the single dad Anders, 41. The good thing about the date was that it was not awkward at all and we had many things to talk about and things in common. We talked a lot about travelling, films, relationships, music, politics etc. and had a great dinner at an Indian restaurant which he paid for. The "bad" thing about the date, is that he was not my type at all and that there is no chance that there will ever be anything more between us than friendship. He was a kind of computernerd type of guy, and sure, I can like a nerd, but it was not so much his looks as his whole persona and attitude. He kind of felt old-fashioned in the way he spoke about relationships and women, and how he had no clue about certain modern concepts I talked about. For sure I think I would prefer a more modern man with a younger approach. Having said that we had a good night and chatted away for about three hours so now I am happy I have finally started dating again. Maybe I have to kiss many frogs before I meet my prince but that will all be worth it hopefully!

1 kommentar:

Lucy sa...

Better luck next time darling! I'm still reading your blog :) One of my fav things is my 'friends blog' evenings, which i generally get to indulge in every couple of weeks. I promise to comment more :)
I love yours. It's fun to read and, considering the way my life is going right now, kind of insightful for me. Feel like I'm learning tips and tricks from you for my not-to-distant future ;)
Can't wait to see you guys in A'dam - about a month to go no?
L.xxx